Excellent warehouse to store or commercial business, located at Ctra. N 332, at the entrance of Cuevas del Almanzora. The home has two floors, spread over 212 m2 of ground floor and first floor of 243 m2. In the back is a warehouse of 70 m2 and a plot of about 1000 m2. The total plot area is 1400 square meters, and its location, is a great opportunity. It faces a road passing through the entrance and exit to the town, ideal for all kinds of business, for exhibition of items for central offices, etc. Feel free to visit, this may be your next business.
Cuevas del Almanzora is one of the oldest towns in the province of Almeria, lying in fertile valley of the Almanzora River. In the early 19th century silver was discovered in the Sierra Almagrera Mountains. The news spread like wild fire and the town became home to many a fortune hunter. Cuevas del Almanzora got its name from the many artificial caves in the nearby hills once inhabited by the miners. This was the start of an age of splendour for the town. The impressive legacy of this silver rush can be seen all around from the elegant family houses of the mining barons to the grand avenues, churches and statues. Many of the grand old houses remain and it is well worth walking around the old town of Cuevas to gaze at the impressive bourgeois architecture, many are still inhabited. A number of these can be found in the Plaza de la Constitución and around the town Hall. The area around Cuevas del Almanzora is abundant in prehistoric settlements and there are many archaeological sites.