Rural Hotel located in the heart of Andalusia, set in a picturesque location close to Ronda, only 45 min away from Marbella, 60 min from Malaga International airport and 90 min from Sevilla.
FULL RENOVATED HOTEL in April 2018.
Opened recently in April 2.018, the hotel requires no additional investments in renovation or refurbishment to be run.
Good occupation rate in the first months of activity and international guests from all over the world.
Exceptional guests reviews. The hotel guests enjoy bird watching, horse riding, country walks, cycling the perfect location for a peaceful holiday With high potential to ensure continued success in the future, operating the hotel has been kept easy and simple and truly represents a great opportunity as a business but also as a real estate investment.
Building size: 950 m2
Plot size: 25,000 m2
Amenities and other defining features:
- Modern guest bedrooms with private bathroom, hairdryer, central heating, air conditioning in some rooms, satellite TV (9 twin rooms, 4 double rooms, 1 double room with private terrace and 1 modern master suite with approx. 50m2)
- Stunning Breakfast and Restaurant area
- Large and tastefully decorated Bar and Lounge areas with flat screen TV
- Outdoor patio with covered lounge area
- Rooftop terrace and solarium with breathtaking mountain and countryside views
- Garden with automatic irrigation system
- Beautiful outdoor saltwater swimming pool harmoniously integrated in the landscape
- Fully equipped Professional kitchen (+60m2)
- Possibility of integrating stables, thanks to the large plot size
- Private Parking for 15-20 cars
This hotel has a huge potencial with this location, plot, conditions and restaurant, Good investment for celebrations of events (weddings, communions, meetings, etc), horse stable, Vineyard, etc.
Ronda is one of Andalucía's loveliest towns, spectacularly situated, steeped in history, reputedly Hemingway's favourite city in all Spain.
Standing on a towering plateau (739 metres above sea level) in the mountains of Málaga Province (not far from its border with Cádiz), it is perhaps most famous for the dramatic, plunging river gorge which divides the medieval (old) part of town from the 18th Century (modern) part. Coming a close second is its bullring, the oldest, largest and most beautiful in Spain. It's a spectacular setting surrounded by the incomparable backdrop of the high sierras.
Three natural parks are in close proximity, each of them offering a wealth of beauty, great hiking and other outdoor activities.
Both La Sierra de las Nieves and La Sierra de Grazalema have been declared Biosphere Reserves by UNESCO. These craggy, limestone mountain regions, full of deep ravines, spectacular gorges and some of the world's deepest potholes, are extensively forested with rare Spanish fir. Home to one of the biggest populations of Spanish Ibex, here you will also find roe deer, wild cats, golden eagles, the owl and the otter, to name just a few.
Los Alcornocales Natural Park is another very beautiful region and contains one of the most important and extensive cork oak forests in the world.
The main road up to Ronda from San Pedro de Alcaucin on the Mediterranean coast (close to Marbella) is a spectacular one, climbing its windy way up through the mountains of Sierra Bermeja, before finally dropping down through the Serrania de Ronda to the town itself.